Where would you choose to live, work and raise your children?
Below are two lists of rules that exemplify forms of government. I published the first list in my article, The Irony of Anarchy. This is the work of the Marxist, Saul Alinsky, who was idealized by both Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton.
I’ve place the Rules for Radicals first because there can be no clearer statement of what opponents of
- the rule of law,
- our Constitutional Republic,
- democratic and transparent elections,
- the sanctity of human life (born and unborn),
- personal liberty,
- freedom of thought & speech,
- the right to protect life & property among many other freedoms we currently enjoy,
than this list of “rules” for socialist community organizers than those set out by the marxist/communist, Alinsky.
Rules for Radicals
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor. [Add here Race Warfare — LVR]
The above list of eight rules is a road map for the government’s control of citizens.These are exactly the actions being taken by the rioters and hoodlums destroying undefended private property in cities across the nation, under the false premise of “peaceful protest” but, in fact, are hijacked by richly funded Marxist activists determined to cause the ultimate demise of America.
The second list of ten rules establishes the supremacy of the individual citizen over the state: the BIll of Rights, the original language of which can be found in the Constitution of the United States.
Rules for Patriots
There are 10 levels of freedom that must be supported before you are able to create a state of liberty. All are of equal importance.
- Liberty – People have the right to speak their minds, write without restriction, worship according to their conscience, gather peacefully, sue the government for redress of wrongs
- Gun Ownership – No law shall restrict the people’s right to own a weapon for self-protection, hunting or defense of property
- Private Property – Military personnel will not be housed in private homes without the owner’s permission
- Protection of Property – no person will be subjected to unwarranted search or seizure of property without evidence of probably cause
- Criminal Prosecution – no person will be prosecuted without an indictment by a Grand Jury nor be forced to be a witness against him or herself, nor be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process
- Trial by Jury – an accused person shall be entitled to a speedy &public trial, have the right to confront accusers and the assistance of legal counsel
- Civil Suits – the right of a jury trial shall be preserved & the decision of the jury shall not be reversed without
- Retribution – excessive bail or fines, cruel & unusual punishment will not be inflicted
- Legislature – the Constitution does not deny or disparage or prohibit the rights of States or those of the people
- Delegated Power – powers not delegated to the U.S. or the States are reserved to the people
Many of us take the above Rights for granted but each of them is unique to our country.
For instance, our neighbor to the north has no guarantee of “freedom of speech” and its citizens are subject to anomalies like “hate speech”. The country from which America won its freedom has no “Right to Bear Arms” and historically confiscated the weapons of the citizens it conquered. The country that rebelled a few years after our own revolution and whose native son is honored by the names of squares, streets, and towns throughout the USA for his part in our fight for freedom, has no guarantee of “innocent until proven guilty” enshrined in their legal code.