Seattle, Chicago, Portland, New York, Atlanta, Baltimore. We’ve heard news from all of these cities among others. None of the news is good for the citizens of those cities whose rights and freedoms are trampled on in the name of … Rights and Freedoms.
The irony of this so-called revolution to transform America is that the rioters, looters and gangsters are making full use of the Amendments to the U.S. Constitution to destroy the country which was founded on those Rights and Freedoms. Under the laws of any other country in the world, they would, at best, be imprisoned after a speedy trial. At worst, they would be blind-folded, handcuffed, their heads shaved and packed into and taken away in boxcars as is happening to the Uighurs in Communist China.
Rioters, looters and gangsters in cities run by leftist (by any other name, communist) elected officials are at liberty to destroy private and government property at whim. Their “right” to do so is, according to the leftists, is protected by the Constitution’s 1st Amendment which they tout ad nauseum when it suits their uses but denigrate when doing so suits their purpose of destroying opposing views.
The First Amendment:
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”
Note the emphasized phrases and how those are ignored by the leftists in our midst.
Governors and mayors throughout America had no second thoughts about denying the rights of people who wanted to go to their church/synagogue/mosque/temple to pray and to gather together to support one another in a time of crisis. These locally elected officials prohibited the free exercise of religion by people of faith, allegedly to protect them from spreading the latest virus from Communist China to infect the world.
Ironic then that, at the same time, these same elected officials allowed rioters, looters and gangsters to violently to assemble, endangering those people’s health in order to exercise their freedom to destroy in the name of petitioning the government to redress grievances.
There is a sleight of hand the leftists/communists use at will to exploit the values of this nation to their own advantage: simply put, they lie.
“Tell any lie; make the opposition look like fools; remove the right of people to defend themselves from the government; humiliate and ridicule; increase debt to an unsustainable level so to raise taxes; control what is taught in schools; control the media; increase poverty as high as possible because poor people are easier to control; take control of food, housing, healthcare; remove the belief in God and replace that with a belief that government is the answer. In other words, put the people back on the plantation, in the gulag, in bonds of debt and depravity.”
Cultural Marxism is now taught in our schools by teachers who were trained by Alinsky acolytes. Marx called them “useful idiots” and Alinsky, along with Noam Chomsky — who was seen as the guru of social psychology in the 1960s-80s — infiltrated the vulnerable minds of college students, instilling in them a self-loathing and hatred for their country that has resulted in, for example:
- San Francisco mayor and supervisors segregating residents into ethnic ghettos to be represented by only someone from the same ethnic group
- University of California Berkeley — the birthplace of the “Free Speech Movement” — students’ union in league with Antifa (the fascist group funded by a billionaire Nazi collaborator) disrupting any speech with which they disagree
- A so-called history project “1619” that perpetuates Marxist-inspired lies about the founding of the United States of America
- The denial of citizens’ rights to protect their homes, families and personal possessions, e.g., in St. Louis, Missouri (4th Amendment violation perpetrated against citizens by rioters, looters and gangsters with the blessing of mayors, governors and other elected officials funded by a billionaire Nazi collaborator and other anti-American conspirators)
- A Constitutionally-protected press/media that adheres to and propagates Marxist ideology regardless of facts
Karl Marx also encouraged the disintegration of civil society through the destruction of morality, calling for the “polymorphous perversity” which we see implemented through sex education in some schools, teaching children as early as pre-kindergarten about homosexuality and transgender lifestyles. Even some libraries have embraced “Drag Queen Reading Hours” to initiate/indoctrinate the very young to accept the extreme fringes of adult social behavior. There can be no other purpose for this than the mainstreaming of an infinitesimally small segment of humanity and thus the recruitment of minds too young and inexperienced to make decisions regarding their own sexuality.
By normalizing aberrant behavior of any kind — anti-social, fascist, violent, sexual, criminal — leftist/communist/Marxist/socialist elements in our society insinuate a social cancer that metastasizes beyond the point it can be removed.
Note: Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 – June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern community organizing. He is often noted for his book Rules for Radicals:
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor. [Add here Race Warfare — LVR]
If you recognize any of the above “rules,” congratulations, you are either a well-informed patriot with a long, hard battle in front of you to win back the hearts and minds of our youth or a community organizer well on your way to ruining the nation which has provided the freedoms you are determined to take from others, the nation that is the greatest hope of all humanity.
Americans have faced this battle many times. We have fought wars to protect our rights and freedoms, as well as those of other nations. We are not perfect, but we are one of the few nations that continually strives to be better. Remember these words:
WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Some will argue these words don’t apply to all Americans, but they do. We, all of us, are free to determine our own personal destiny. Our right to liberty and prosperity is guaranteed by the Constitution and its amendments, the Bill of Rights and our Declaration of Independence. As our founders as well as Frederick Douglass, Shelby Steele, Robert Woodson, Thomas Sowell, Booker T. Washington, Clarence Thomas and many others have declared, we are all free to rise to any level of achievement in America we choose.